Saturday, November 19, 2011

Michael Contreras "My T.I.M.E." (Tomorrow Is My Everything)

Freedom Records Presents...

Michael Contreras - "My T.I.M.E." (Tomorrow Is My Everything)







Michael Contreras presents 15 tracks str8 from the heart. "My TIME" is collection of songs about Life and the emotions that come with it. From the ups to the downs and back again. Features the singles, "My Confessions" a hard hitting track that is lyrically driven by the story telling of Mike Contreras. the r&b fusion, "I Need You Back" featuring J Beale about Mike C and his 7 year relationship to his fiance. This CD catches Mike C moving towards a new style, hip hop / acoustic with the tracks, "Don't Worry About Me" and the music video single, "Days Like This" "My TIME" features guest appearanes from Quicsand, Marka, J Beale, John Michael and SK. This album features a first for Mike C, having singers sing his hooks and him sticking to the verses to tell his story to the beat. Recorded professionally @ DK Audio in Southern California in less than 4 months, this is one of Freedom Records rawest and darkest releases to date.

Michael Contreras - "My T.I.M.E." (Tomorrow Is My Everything)




1. I Need You Back (ft. J. Beale)
2. Another Album (interlude)
3. My Confessions
4. Eyes on the Prize
5. Turn It Up (ft. Quicsand)
6. A New Man
7. Fuck 'Em
8. Had It Figured Out
9. 'Til My Heart Stops
10. Days Like This (ft. Dubbs)
11. Don't Worry About Me
12. Crazy
13. Times Is Hard (ft. John Michael)
14. Money Ain't Everythang (ft. SK)
15. I Ain't Leavin' (ft. Marka)


Written By: Michael Contreras
Recorded At: DK Audio
Bellflower, CA 90706
Engineer: DJ Ski
Pro Tools 11.0
Mixed by: DJ Ski and M. Contreras

Production:
1- Shadowville
2- Michael Contreras
3- 1Hundred Dollar RapBeats
4- The Beat G33kz
5- Sean Devine
6- The Beat G33kz
7- Shadowville
8- Mister KA
9- Mr. Flame On
10- Arjae Knox
11- Sindustry
12- Sinima
13- Arjae Knox
14- Vybe
15- SuperStarO

www.youtube.com/FreedomRecords562
www.freedomrecordsmusic.blogspot.com/
www.soundclick.com/Contreras
www.reverbnation.com/MichaelContreras

No comments:

Post a Comment